RAM Scientific Safe-T-Fill™ Plastic Hematocrit Capillaries
100% plastic—no glass to break
Supplier: RAM Scientific 06 0508
Blood samples are drawn into the SAFE-T-FILL™ Plastic Microhematocrit Capillary Tubes through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage.
- 100% plastic tubes collect microliter volume capillary blood samples from finger and heel sticks
- Replaces glass Natelson, Caraway, or mylar-coated glass microhematocrit capillary tubes
- Blood samples are drawn into the capillary tube through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage
- Microhematocrit capillary tubes are available untreated or heparinized
- A complete end-to-end fill of the capillary tube accurately measures the stated fill volume
- Color-coded tip red/blue marking to designate whether additive is present in the capillary tube
- Packaging labels are marked with Lot Number and Expiration Date
Store at room temperature. Keep dry. Keep away from sunlight.
|Clear with Red Mark|
|Untreated Non-Sterile Microhematocrit Tube|
|Intended for microhematocrit determinations (volume of red blood cells/PCV).|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok