Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Quidel QuickVue™ hCG Combo Test Kit
Uses a monoclonal antibody specific to the beta subunit of hCG in a single-step technology
Supplier: Quidel 20110
Includes: Individually wrapped test cassettes, disposable pipets, procedure card, and package insert
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- CPT Codes: 81025 (urine), 84703 (serum)
- CLIA Complexity: Waived (urine), Non-waived (serum)
- For the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in serum or urine for the early detection of pregnancy
- Sensitivity: >99%
- Specificity: >99%
- Agreement: >99%
- Results in three minutes for urine, five minutes for serum
- Positive results: pink-to-red Test (T) line along with a blue procedural Control (C) line; negative results: only a blue procedural Control line. Specimens containing as low as 25mIU/mL (calibrated against the WHO 4th IS 75/589) hCG will yield positive results.
- For in vitro diagnostic use
|Individually wrapped test cassettes, disposable pipets, procedure card and package insert|
|hCG in Serum or Urine|
|hCG Combo Test Kit|
|3 min. for urine, 5 min. for serum|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok