Invitrogen™ Qubit™ Flex Fluorometer
Benchtop fluorometer designed for highly accurate quantification of DNA, RNA, microRNA, and protein. With the Qubit Flex Fluorometer you have the flexibility to directly measure fluorescence of up to eight samples simultaneously, which reduces assay variability.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ Q33327
DescriptionPaired with Qubit reagents, the Qubit Flex Fluorometer is part of an optimized workflow generating highly accurate and reproducible results. Large screen and intuitive user interface make it easy to select and run your desired assay with results displayed in just a few seconds.
- Improved throughput—measure multiple samples and quantify DNA, RNA, and protein up to 50% faster than single-sample readers
- Flexibility—measure up to eight samples simultaneously
- Complete optimized system—works seamlessly with Qubit reagents to generate reliable, sensitive, and specific results
- Accurate quantification—high levels of accuracy using only 1–20 μL of sample, even with very dilute samples
- On-board calculators—quickly generates Qubit working solution preparation instructions and determines the molarity of your samples.
- Easy to use—a large 8-inch, state-of-the-art color touchscreen and intuitive user interface results in easy workflow navigation.
- Data export flexibility—data is transferred easily using the included WiFi dongle, a USB drive, or directly to your computer.
- Several languages available—choices include English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Verification test—a pre-loaded program is included to verify performance of the instrument
- Qubit Flex SmartStart Digital Educational Experience -- includes interactive visual demonstrations of how to install, operate, and maintain your instrument
- Three-year Extended Warranty—if your instrument needs repair we will send you a factory-certified refurbished replacement
The Qubit Flex Fluorometer has the flexibility to measure multiple DNA, RNA, and protein samples up to 50% faster than single-sample readers. In addition to saving time, the ability to measure eight samples simultaneously reduces variability, resulting in highly reproducible data. The Qubit Flex Fluorometer includes Reagent, Range, and Molarity calculators, further reducing the time to results. The Reagent and Range calculators help to determine which reagent and amount of sample to use to effectively quantify the amount of DNA, RNA, or protein. The Molarity calculator allows you to calculate the molarity of your samples based on nucleic acid length and the measured concentration.
Enables more accurate results than UV absorbance at low concentrations
The Qubit Flex Fluorometer is far more sensitive than UV absorbance, which measures anything absorbing at 260 nm, including DNA, RNA, protein, free nucleotides, and excess salts. Moreover, UV spectrophotometry is often not sensitive enough to accurately measure low concentrations of DNA and RNA. With the Qubit Flex fluorometer, your research is enhanced by more accurate measurements because the dyes in the Qubit assay kits fluoresce only when bound to the target molecule (DNA, RNA, or protein) in your sample. This allows you to avoid repeating work due to inaccurate measurements.
Optimized solution consisting of instrument and reagents results in highly reproducible data
The thoughtfully designed Qubit Flex Fluorometer requires sample volumes of only 1–20 µL. The advanced optics and data analysis algorithms were designed and optimized to work in perfect harmony with Qubit reagents, resulting in a seamless solution that generates highly reliable, sensitive, and specific results.
|1 to 20 µL|
|Blue LED (max 460–480 nm), Red LED (max 620–640 nm)|
|Qubit™ Flex Fluorometer, Qubit™ Flex Power Cord, Wi-Fi Dongle|
|DNA Quantification, RNA Quantification, MicroRNA Quantification, Protein Quantification|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok