Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
QBC Diagnostics Star™ Dry Centrifugal Hematology System
Hematology designed for the point-of-care
Supplier: QBC Diagnostics 429625
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Compact and easy to use complete blood count analyzer designed to bring CBCs to the point of care
- Designed for labs performing up to 20 CBC tests daily
- Employs dry hematology technology using patented STAR tubes that are internally coated with necessary reagents — no need for costly liquid reagents
- STAR tubes can be used for both venous and capillary blood samples
- Yields quantitative values from venous or capillary blood sample for nine parameters [Hematocrit (HCT); Hemoglobin (HgB); Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC); White Blood Cell Count (WBC); Granulocyte Count/Percentage; Lymphocyte and Monocyte Count/Percentage]
- Self-contained instrument includes centrifuge, analyzer and printer in a small 16 × 16 in. footprint
- Fully automated with easy operation — simply add a blood sample to the tube, place it in the system, press START and wait for the results in minutes
- Optical Signature Analysis automatically scans each tube eight times for increased precision
- No routine maintenance, calibration or trained specialist required
Pending CLIA waiver. Complies with CLIA EQC Option 1.
|QBC Star Tube|
|QBC Star hematology analyzer|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok