Synbiosis™ ProtoCOL 3
ProtoCOL 3 is the next generation instrument for colony counting, zone measurements, and other applications. ProtoCOL 3 has a 3 channel LED lighting system and a 1.4 MP color camera. The HD version has an ultra-HD 5MP camera which captures high definition images.
Supplier: Synbiosis™ PROC3
- High throughput: ProtoCOL 3 is equipped to be used when large numbers of plates need to be counted or measured rapidly and accurately. All counting and measuring functions are automatic with results instantly sent to the internal reporting system.
- color imaging: The unique LED lighting in the system gives full color images. The color classification feature of the ProtoCOL 3 software allows for an infinite range of color options on the same plate. A choice of sample holders is included for both light and dark backgrounds, depending on sample type.
- Wide range of applications: The system can be configured for a wide range of plate types, including pour plates, spiral plates, multi-well, SBA, OPKA, Ames, inhibition zones, AST, and SRD. Plates up to 150 mm can be used on the standard unit. An optional external scanning device can be added should larger plates need to be processed.
- Extensive report generation: One of the major benefits of an automated system is that reports can be generated within the device. ProtoCOL 3 produces reports that can easily be exported to Excel at the touch of a button.
- Traceability: All the data generated has a full audit trail. All report generation is traceable and has an audit ‘lock’. Data is CFR compliant and the system can be connected to a LIMS if required.
- Sensitivity: ProtoCOL 3 uses a highly sensitive CCD camera with a high resolution. Colonies as small as 43 microns (0.043 mm) can be easily counted and zones can be accurately measured to 0.5 mm with a theoretical detection limit of 0.1 mm.
|Automated Colony Counter and Zone Measurement System
|500 x 400 x 450 mm
|Automatic colony counting and zone measuring
|Standard USA Type B Plug
|30 to 150 mm
|Integrated 1.4 MP CCD Camera
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok