Propper Seracult™ Fecal Occult Blood Testing Triple Slides for Serial Testing
Seracult™ Guaiac Fecal Occult Blood Test is a qualitative aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer. Single or triple slide. Offers long sample stability and fast qualitative results.
Supplier: Propper 37200500
- Seracult™ Fecal Occult Blood Test is a qualitative aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
- Designed for routine use in physical examinations in doctors' offices, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories or in the privacy and convenience of a patient's home.
- Seracult™ Triple Slides made consecutive day testing easy and convenient for patients.
- Seracult™ is available in a variety of configurations to meet all of your needs.
- Results are ready instantly.
- Seracult paper allows for enhanced readability for early detection of even the smallest amount of blood in the sample.
- Detects hemoglobin and products of its degradation.
- Mailing kits of in-office slides.
- 28-day sample stability.
- CLIA waived.
|Kit, In vitro Diagnostic Test|
|Seracult Triple Slide|
|340 Slides, 20 x 15 mL Bottles of Developer, 1020 Applicators|
|Fecal Occult Blood Detection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For in vitro diagnostic use.