Propper Duo Spore™ Biological Indicator Test Envelopes
Duo-Spore™ Biological Indicator Test for weekly or daily sterilizer monitoring and for load monitoring during sterilization. Self-contained biological indicator for use in steam or EO. Reliable results in just 48 hours. Suitable for sterilizers in all clinical and non-clinical settings.
Supplier: Propper 26906500
- Duo Spore™ Biological Indicator Strips monitor steam, ethylene oxide or dry heat sterilization cycles sterilization cycles in all clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Prepared from Geobacillus stearothermophilus and Bacillus atrophaeus
- Each test envelope contains 2 test strips and 1 control strip in two color separated pouches.
- No Processing.
- Process using Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB) culture media in your facility, which features a higher spore recovery rate, providing for a more dependable test.
- The majority of all positive tests will occur within 24 hours for Steam and 48 hours for Ethylene Oxide.
- Outgrowth rates may vary, depending on the source and type of media used.
- The sub lethally damaged spores may require longer periods of incubation, up to 5 days.
- D-values and Survival/Kill performance data supplied with each unit are in compliance with U.S. Pharmacopeia requirements.
|2 test strips and 1 control strip in each envelope|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok