Propper Chex-All™ II Instant-Seal Pouches
Self-Sealing Chex-All™ II Instant-Seal Pouches used in steam autoclaves or ethylene oxide sterilizers provide a barrier to maintain sterility after the sterilization process. Pre-printed indicators inside and outside the pouch. Triple-sealed paper/plastic film ensures content security.
Supplier: Propper 024012
Eliminate need for separate indicator strips
- Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches: Chex-All™ II sterilization pouches to contain instruments during steam and ethylene oxide (EO, EtO) sterilization.
- Chex-All™ pouches feature pre-printed process indicators inside and outside the pouch.
- The steam or ethylene oxide exposure will not affect the 3/4 in.wide adhesive line, guaranteeing a strong flat seal.
- Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches: Chex-All™ II is validated for double pouch packaging.
- After steam sterilization, the chemical indicator changes from yellow to black.
- After ethylene oxide sterilization, the chemical indicator changes from red to green.
- Made of 2.5 mm plastic and 73-74 gram paper.
- Triple sealed paper/plastic film provides excellent sterility protection.
- Validated for double pouch packaging.
|Indicators on both inside and outside for steam and ethylene oxide (EO) gas
|12 x 7 in. (30.5 x 17.8 cm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok