Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Bel-Art™ ProCulture Warming Plate, Ambient to 37°C, Aluminum
Click to view available options
Shape: Rectangle; Size: 7 x 8 in.
- Increase cell viability during cell passaging with this highly accurate warming plate that keeps cells near an optimal 37°C (±1°C) outside of the incubator.
- Avoids numerous entries into the CO2 incubator which alter its atmosphere, harming ongoing experiments in the incubated cultures
- Reduces cell stress and allows enzymes like trypsin to work efficiently
- Can be used to maintain the warmth of reagents inside the hood
- Fits easily in cell culture hoods or on the workbench
- Temperature remains uniform across the entire anodized aluminum warming plate; measures 17.8 D x 20.3 cmW (7 x 8 in.)
- 15-minute count down timer keeps track of time sensitive applications
- UV resistant polypropylene housing will not break down under germicidal UV lights
- Water resistant; safe for cleaning with Ethanol or IPA
- 220V is CE marked
UL approval pending.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 in. x 8 in.|
|Top Plate Material||Aluminum|
|Size||7 x 8 in.|
|Temperature (Metric)||Ambient to 37°C|
|Depth (English)||10 in.|
|Depth (Metric)||25.4 cm|
|Height (English)||2.25 in.|
|Width (English)||9.75 in.|
|Height (Metric)||5.7 cm|
|Width (Metric)||24.9 cm|
|Show More Show Less|