Quilted to 7.5 oz Kevlar™ felt thermal barrier and laminated to fully encapsulating Crosstech™ Footwear Fabric bootie. Crosstech™ moisture barrier provides superior liquid penetration resistance to blood, body fluids and NFPA tested common chemicals.
- Military AB leather construction insulates and adds abrasion-, puncture-, water- and chemical-resistance
- With heavy duty 0.75 in. reinforced straps mounted to the exterior of boot and anchored with a 2 × 1.5 in. shield-shaped base
- External texon board shinguard protects and guards sensitive shin area of legs
- Patented PowerToe™ cover resists toe abrasion and provides unparalled wear over the lifetime of the boots
- Oblique toe safety cap provides additional room in height and width of boot
- Fire/Ice PowerSole™ angled lugs provide substantial edging and gripping capabilities
- Molded thermoplastic heel counter locks foot into the boot and anchors it in place
- Patented PowerHeel™ cover protects heel area from abusive doffing of boots
- Corrison-resistant steel ladder shank and stainless steel, full length, toe-to-heel puncture resistant bottom plate
D-widths shown in table below. Wide widths also available. Available through Fisher Safety's GSA Advantage!™ Schedule 84.
Meet NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition. Berry Amendment compliant.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok