GVS™ Polywipe Sponge Ind. Wrapped Pre-Moistened
Polywipe is a blue sponge that is premoistened with neutralizing buffer to neutralize the effects of surface disinfectants. For recovery and analysis of microorganisms from a surface.
Supplier: GVS™ 10498521
- Polywipe is a blue sponge that is premoistened with neutralizing buffer to neutralize the effects of surface disinfectants.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-moistened and Sterile.
- The sponge material is selected to be free of the preservatives found in commercially available sponges, which can inhibit microorganism growth.
- Polywipe sponges are biocide free and tested for zero toxicity to microorganisms.
- Each sponge is individually wrapped in a peel pouch and gamma irradiated to ensure sterility.
- Used for the recovery and analysis of microorganisms from a surface.
- Wipe surfaces to be analyzed. Wring fluid onto plate for analysis.
- Use Sterile Gloves when handling.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|Polywipe Sponge for microorganism recovery|
|ind. wrapped in peel pouch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok