Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Corning™ Polystyrene Microplates
Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays
Supplier: Corning™ 2483
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
DescriptionThe Stripwell™ low volume microplates allow test kit manufacturers to reduce overall costs, with a reduction in the amount of reagents and antibody necessary to perform assays.
- Designed with one-half the well area of a 'regular' 8 well strip, providing a much greater surface to volume ratio
- Recommended working volume of 50μL to 125μL
- Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays
- Untreated surface is hydrophobic in nature
- Color coded strips
- Bar coding available on request
|75 to 125 μL|
|8 x 12|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok