Fisherbrand™ Polyester Sealed-Edge Cleanroom Wipes
Polyester Sealed-Edge Cleanroom Wipes are absorbent and extremely clean, designed for ultra-critical environments. They contain laser cut, heat sealed-edges and constructed from double knit 100% no-run polyester.
Polyester Sealed-Edge Cleanroom Wipes are ultra-clean wipes ideal for critical cleanrooms (ISO Class 3-4 and higher). They are made from made from double knit 100% polyester with laser cut, heat sealed-edges. These polyester wipes are double-bagged, cleanroom packaged, and manufactured in a cleanroom environment. Wipes are manufactured and processed to meet the demands of the most critical environments. Made from the highest quality, lowest-linting substrates - free of bonding agents, adhesives or chemical additives.
- ISO Class 3-8 (Class 1-100,000) Cleanrooms
- Manufactured from continuous run 100% polyester providing a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant product
- Production process guarantees extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Compatible with virtually any solvent or solution for cleaning and wiping
- Double bagged and vacuum cleanroom packed
- Provides lot-to-lot traceability
|150 Wipes/Bag, 10 Bags/Cs.|
|ISO Class 3-8 class 1-10 cleanrooms, Meets USP 797 and USP 800 wipe requirements|
|Laboratory and Cleanroom|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok