Gilson™ PLATEMASTER™ 20 μL
An easy-to-use, accurate solution for high-throughput manual pipetting of 96- and 384-well microplates.
Supplier: Gilson™ F110761
The PLATEMASTER™ 96-channel design greatly reduces the number of pipetting steps necessary to fill a microplate when compared to using regular manual multichannel pipettes. Typically, filling 96-well plates takes less than 10 seconds, and 384-wells can be filled in less than a minute using only four pipetting steps.
- Reduces risk of human error in high-throughput applications
- High accuracy and precision levels can equal that of 8- or 12-channel pipettes while avoiding the risk of skipping or repeating wells
- All enzymatic reactions and cell-based applications across wells can be started and stopped at the same time
- Improved well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility from 0.5 μL to 220 μL pipetting volumes
- As intuitive as a PIPETMAN™ and does not require programming, long training, or power for use
- Can be fully adapted to a variety of application needs
- Compact and portable design easily integrates into lab, allowing it to fit on most benchtops, under hoods, or in cold rooms
|0 to 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V|
|0.5 to 20 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok