Justrite™ Plastic Safety Can with Stainless Steel Piston Pump
All in one storage and dispensing solution for flammable or combustible liquids. This Type I, FM approved, safety can is fitted with a stainless steel pump that allows storing up to 5 gallons of flammable or combustible liquids while also allowing their dispensing at the point of use.
Supplier: Justrite™ 14586
- All in one storage and dispensing solution for flammable or combustible liquids.
- This Type I, FM approved safety can is fitted with a stainless steel pump that allows storing up to 5 gallons of flammable or combustible liquids while also allowing their dispensing at the point of use.
- The wide filling spout makes it easy to receive liquids from bulk containers and includes a self-closing cap that safely provides pressure relief in the event of a fire.
- The attached manually operated piston pump delivers up to 3.5 oz. per stroke and a vacuum-relief valve allows liquids to flow smoothly in a controlled and safe manner.
- The pump body is constructed with stainless steel with PTFE seals, offering superior chemical resistance and a long life.
- Included internal flash arrestor keeps contents safe from external flame flashbacks.
- Justrite's unique, conductive carbon insert within the container allows for proper grounding with only one connection point for proper static control.
- Uniquely ideal for Class 1B and Class 1C alcohol based hand sanitizers.
|Dispensing of Flammable Liquids|
|Polyethylene (Can), Stainless Steel (Pump, Hardware)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok