Still-air enclosure includes both fluorescent and UV germicidal lamps.
- Rated at 254nm
- Decontaminates all interior surfaces
- Optically clear, 0.500 in. (13mm) thick front viewing panel is extremely effective against 32P-labeled compounds and very effective against Beta rays
- Not effective against Gamma rays
- Access to front panel by pushing thumb knobs and lifting off corner doors
- Doors are removable—do not take up lab counter workspace
- Opening corner door will activate proximity sensors and turn off power to UV system
- Two acrylic shelves provided (5 x 23 in., 7x 23 in.; one tooled for pipets
- Main housing and top removable for installation of large pieces of equipment
- 0.375 in.-Thick, acrylic, one-piece side and back for rigidity, durability and protection
- Hand knobs on hinged corner doors allow access to chamber
- Formed-in-place bottom spill tray
- Automatic timer
- Positive pressure external fan/blower
- With small HEPA filter, 99.97% efficiency at 0.3μL
- No tools needed for filter changeover
- Low fan noise level—rated <40 dBA
UV lamps must be activated 15 minutes prior to and 15 minutes after planned use.
Electrical requirements: 110-115V. 2A circuit breaker.
Warranty and Services
|17 x 23.5 x 21 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok