LaMotte™ Plankton Net
Collect minute plankton quickly and easily with this Plankton Net.
Supplier: LaMotte™ 1063
- Take your students fishing for minute plants and animals.
- The density of plankton in a lake or ocean can indicate the water's condition.
- Your students can determine the density, and the nature of the plankton in water samples by using our conical plankton net.
- Made of fine-mesh nylon, it permits the passage of water but filters out minute plankton which are collected in a 50 mL graduated tube that is fastened securely to the end of the net.
- A stainless steel ring and harness keep the net open while it is pulled through the water.
- The net opening is 5 in. in diameter, and the length is 15 in. from ring to tip.
|Collecting Plankton in Shallow Water
|(2) 50 mL Graduated Tubes
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok