PIPETMAX™ is an automated pipetting solution for the efficient processing of high-throughput biological assays, all in a benchtop size that easily fits into any lab.
Supplier: Gilson™ 32100001
PIPETMAX is built upon PIPETMAN™ technology, helping to reduce costly technical replicates and maximize reproducibility by eliminating inconsistencies due to common pipetting errors. The automated system frees up time devoted to tedious pipetting jobs that improve lab productivity and allows you get to results faster. Several pre-developed, validated protocols are available for download while custom protocols can be written to accommodate any workflow.
- Hardware and software of the PIPETMAX are customizable to fit specific needs of the assay, allowing you to configure and customize runs to any reagent, kit, or protocol
- 8-channel cassettes can be set to use 1 to 8 tips
- With a volume range from 1 to 1000 μL, PIPETMAX is an ideal solution for qPCR, NGS reactions, and cell-based assays
- Small footprint and easily fits on lab bench or under a fume hood
- Easy to move to location most suited for the assays at hand
|1 to 1000 μL|
|96- and 384-well microplates, strip plates, and cell culture formats|
|Touchscreen tablet, or PC control via USB and TRILUTION™ micro software|
|50/60 Hz, 100/240 V AC, 24 V DC, 6.25 A, 150 W|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok