Eisco™ Pig Dissection Model
This pig dissection model is a great alternative or supplement to traditional dissection, it is also useful for virtual learning.
Supplier: Eisco™ ZM16089
- Model demonstrates the general structure and internal organs of a pig
- Features include detachable liver, intestines, two piece heart, lungs, and stomach
- Made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength
- Resists reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons
- Vividly hand painted with eco friendly paint
- An alternative or supplement to traditional dissection in the classroom
- Identification key card included
|Studying Important Exterior/Interior Parts, Organs, and Systems|
|56 x 30 x 7 cm|
|Identification Key Card|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok