Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP
Amplify signal in Western blot, ELISA or other biotin-based detection methods with this exclusive, high signal-to-noise, peroxidase-conjugated, ready-to-use streptavidin.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 21132
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce High Sensitivity Streptavidin HRP Conjugate is an exclusive peroxidase-conjugated streptavidin biotin-binding protein that provides signal amplification like poly-HRP and exceptional storage stability.
- Thermo Scientific Pierce High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP is an exclusive peroxidase-conjugated streptavidin biotin-binding protein
- It provides signal amplification like poly-HRP and exceptional storage stability
- This specially-manufactured variety of HRP-conjugated streptavidin protein meets the demands of today's scientists for more sensitive detection in ELISA and Western blotting applications
- Conjugate is suitable for use with chemiluminescent, chemifluorescent, or colorimetric substrates
- Each High Sensitivity HRP conjugate is packaged in an easy-to-use stabilized solution that enables convenient storage at 4°C for at least one year
- Experiments indicate that the High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP can be diluted 8-to 10-fold more than traditional HRP conjugates and still produce similar results
|HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase)|
|Storage at 4°C for at least one year.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok