Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Streptavidin Coated High Capacity Plates
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Streptavidin High Binding Capacity (HBC) Coated Plates are designed for binding biotinylated oligonucleotides and peptides with higher binding efficiency than other commercially available plates.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 15505
Pierce Streptavidin High Binding Capacity (HBC) Plates are prepared with an exclusive coating method that yields a streptavidin-coated plate with four to five times the binding capacity of other commercially available polystyrene assay plates. Using a Pierce Streptavidin HBC Plate can result in an assay with a broader dynamic range and better linearity, leading to improved assay precision. The plates are offered in several plate formats, plate colors, and coating volumes.
Thermo Scientific Pierce Streptavidin-Coated High-Capacity Plates are designed for the binding of biotinylated oligonucleotides and peptides with higher binding efficiency than other commercially available plates.
Pierce Streptavidin-coated plates are widely used for applications such as ELISAs and other assay protocols. These biotin-binding plates come with different capacities and sensitivities for maximum flexibility. For example, the high-binding-capacity plates (HBC) can be used for anti-therapeutic/anti-drug antibodies (ADA) screening for immunogenicity research and biologics development (1,2). Both regular and HBC plates have been used in aptamer assays for clinical and industrial needs, along with neurobiology research for therapeutics and prevention, amongst other applications (3–5).
Features of Streptavidin-Coated High-Capacity Plates include:
• Unique plate-coating technology—results in high loading and binding capacity
• Streptavidin-coated option—plates have up to five times the binding capacity of typical plates
• Broader dynamic range—extends the quantitative range so there is less need for dilutions
• Save time—pre-blocked plates to reduce the number of assay steps
• Flexible assay formats—coated plates offered in 8-well strips to reduce waste
The proprietary plate-coating technology used to manufacture these Pierce coated plates yields high-capacity plates with a wider detection limit than regular-binding-capacity plates. The standard curve exhibits greater linearity for detecting small biotinylated molecules such as peptides and oligonucleotides, resulting in greater assay precision.
1. J Immunol Methods. 2016 Apr;431:45-51
2. J Immunol Methods. 2011 Feb 28;365(1-2):38-49
3. Cancers (Basel). 2022 Oct 25;14(21):5222
4. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013 Jun 28;23(6):878-84
5. Acta Neuropathol Commun. 2018 May 31;6(1):43
|High Capacity, Affinity|
|Upon receipt store plates at 4°C in unopened pouches. Once opened, place unused plates in a resealable bag with desiccant and store at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok