Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ NeutrAvidin™ Coated Plates
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce NeutrAvidin Coated Plates are pre-blocked and ready-to-use polystyrene 96-well and 384-well plates for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 15129
Biotin-binding plates are ideal for applications when direct adsorption to polystyrene denatures antibodies or the target molecule. Thermo Scientific NeutrAvidin Protein is avidin that has been deglycosylated to prevent nonspecific lectin-binding. With a near-neutral pI (6.3), this results in lower nonspecific interactions in certain applications compared with streptavidin. NeutrAvidin Protein lacks the bacterial RYD sequence found on streptavidin, which eliminates nonspecific binding due to the RGD binding domain of adhesion receptors present in a variety of cells.
Thermo Scientific NeutrAvidin Protein Coated Plates are pre-blocked and ready-to-use polystyrene plates for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays.
Features of NeutrAvidin Protein Coated Plates include:
• White plates for chemiluminescent detection methods
• Pre-blocked with Blocker BSA Buffer or SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
• Easy and gentle immobilization of biotin-containing conjugates
• Low nonspecific binding
• No denaturing of the protein component of a conjugate upon binding
• Ideal for binding small biotinylated hydrophilic molecules (e.g., peptides) that typically exhibit poor binding to polystyrene
• Less expensive than streptavidin coated plates
• Lowest nonspecific binding properties of all biotin-binding proteins
|Detection Plate, Immunoassay, ELISA|
|Upon receipt store plates at 4°C in unopened pouches. Once opened, place unused plates in a resealable bag with desiccant and store at 4°C. Plates are shipped at ambient temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok