Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Acetonitrile (ACN) is an LC/MS-grade preparation with high purity and low UV-absorptivity that makes it suitable for HPLC and mass spectrometry applications.
Thermo Scientific Pierce LC/MS Grade Acetonitrile is specially purified by a proprietary method and tested to ensure lot-to-lot consistency with a low UV absorbance to provide you with the most sensitive detection across all wavelengths. Pierce Acetonitrile is 0.2-micron filtered, packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed under a nitrogen atmosphere with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- 37 quality tests ensure low, stable baselines and lot-to-lot consistency
- Low UV absorbance yields low baselines and high detection sensitivity
- Low impurities protects columns and simplifies analysis by eliminating extraneous peaks
- Specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure data integrity, maximize assay sensitivity, and to prolong equipment life
- Store between 2°C to 25°C in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials
- Alternative names: Methyl cyanide, cyanomethane, ethanenitrile
- Molecular formula: CH3CN
- Molecular weight: 41.05
- Density: 0.780 g/mL
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store between 2 to 25°C in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials.|
|HPLC, Mass Spectrometry|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok