Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 8-Well Polystyrene Strip Plates, Corner Notch
Pierce 8-Well Strip Plates are optically clear, polystyrene plates that have a standard 96-well microplate footprint but also allow individual 8-well strips (i.e., plate columns) to be removed from the rigid frame.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 15031
The format provides convenience and quality-assurance when performing partial-plate assays because unused wells can be removed to prevent confusion and cross-contamination.
- Optically clear polystyrene strip-well construction for compatibility with standard plate readers
- High binding capacity surface improves the overall performance in immunoassay applications
- Certified for performance, having consistently low coefficients of variation (CV) among wells
- Eight-well strips fit securely in the plate frame, remaining in place even if turned upside down
- Guides help to avoid misorientation of the strip when returned to the holder
- Strips are gently removed from the frame with a simple twist or a strip-well ejector
One Strip Well Ejector per package.
|Contents: 100 plates, 5 plates per sealed tray|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok