Thermo Scientific™ Phusion High-Fidelity PCR Kit
Thermo Scientific Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases set a gold standard for high performance PCR.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ F553L
Thermo Scientific Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases set a gold standard for high performance PCR. Featuring an error rate 50-fold lower than that of Taq, and 6-fold lower than that of Pfu, Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is excellent choice for cloning and other applications requiring high fidelity. Phusion DNA Polymerases offer robust performance with short protocol times, even in the presence of PCR inhibitors, and generate higher yields with lower enzyme amounts than other DNA polymerase.
• High fidelity (52X Taq)
• Fast PCR due to short extension times (15-30 s/kb)
• Robust performance, minimal optimization needed
• High yields of PCR products with minimal enzyme amounts
• Available as a Green buffer format for direct loading of PCR products on gels (F-534S or F-534L)
• High-fidelity PCR
• Template generation for sequencing
• Amplification of difficult (GC-rich) templates
• Long-range PCR (up to 20 kb)
• High throughput PCR
Thermo Scientific Phusion High-Fidelity PCR Kit contains all the necessary reagents for PCR including control lambda DNA template and primers for 1.3 kb and 10 kb amplicons. The DNA template amount is sufficient for performing 20 control reactions in 50 μL volume or 50 control reactions in 20 μL volume.
Using Phusion DNA Polymerases
Annealing rules for Phusion DNA Polymerases are different from many common DNA polymerases (such as Taq DNA polymerases). For optimal results, use our Tm calculator at www.thermofisher.com/tmcalculator.
|• Phusion DNA Polymerase (2 U/μL)
• 5X Phusion GC & HF Buffer
• dNTP mix (10 mM each)
• Control template (λ DNA) and DNA size standard
• 1.3 kb & 10 kb primers (4 μM each)
• 50 mM MgCl2 solution and DMSO
Store at –20°C.
|Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
|High-Fidelity PCR Kit
|Standard PCR, High-fidelity PCR
|20 kb or less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.