Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Phoenix Diagnostics Blood Gas/ISE Linearity Control Kit
For calibration verification as required by CLIA
Supplier: Phoenix Diagnostics PH5001
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Protein-based, liquid-stable and ready to use, reducing time and risk
- Parameters: pH, PCO2, PO2, sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, lithium, magnesium, creatine, lactate, glucose, BUN
- Guaranteed minimum stability of 2-3 years eliminates lot-to-lot variability
- Unique stabilization technology saves time and money, without compromising quality or results
- Ampules reduce risk of oxygen contamination
Kit contains 5 levels × 5 (1mL) ampules per level, for 5 calibration verification runs per level
|Blood Gas/ISE Linearity Control Kit|
|5 Levels x 5 (1mL) ampules per level|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok