Siemens Healthineers PFA-100 Instrument (US/CA)
The PFA-100™ System measures the complex process of primary hemostasis and aids in the rapid detection of platelet dysfunction. It is the first commercially available in vitro testing system to incorporate high-shear flow in which the process of platelet adhesion and aggregation following a vascular injury is simulated in-vitro.
Supplier: Siemens Healthineers 10459298
The PFA-100™ System provides automated assessment for inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction.
- Helps detect inherited, acquired and drug-induced platelet dysfunction
- Screening test for patients with impaired primary hemostasis, such as von Willebrand disease
- Verifies efficacy of desmopressin acetate (DDAVP) therapy in pre-surgical patients
- Assesses the platelet dysfunction due to the effect of Aspirin
- Evaluates platelet dysfunction in children over 1 year of age
- Evaluates platelet dysfunction in multiple clinical settings, such as presurgical screening, high-risk pregnancy and menorrhagia
|High-shear force dynamic flow system|
|Manual Pipette Dispensing (800 μL)|
|Single Test: Col/EPI or Col/ADP: 6 tests/hour; Duplicate Test: Col/EPI or Col/ADP: 10 tests/hour|
|Citrated Whole Blood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok