- Gradients can either be preformed or spontaneously generated by centrifugation at moderate speeds in an angle-head rotor
- Low viscosity of media allows cell isolations on preformed gradients to be completed in only a few minutes using low centrifugal forces (200 to 1000xG)
- Iso-osmotic gradients throughout cover a range of densities up to 1.3g/mL
- Nontoxic, almost chemically inert and does not adhere to membranes
- Adjustable to physiological ionic strength and pH; can be buffered within pH range 5.5 to 10.0 without change in properties
- Silica sol coated with covalently linked silane; 15-30nm dia. bead size
- Low endotoxin levels (max. 2 EU/mL); well-suited for cell separation in clinical research applications
For in vitro research use only.
|< 30 mOsm/kg|
|8.9 to 9.9|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 5 years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok