CBS Scientific PCR Workstations — Dead Air Boxes
Protect against contamination in sensitive PCR amplification reactions.
Supplier: CBS Scientific P03602
Three sizes offer plenty of workspace for reaction supplies and thermal cycler.
- UV irradiation of working area prior to use blocks replication of contaminating DNA sequences by causing adjacent pyrimidines to undergo dimerization
- Protects against cross- or airborne contamination by limiting exposure of experimental setup to open lab environment
- Dual UV bulbs deliver twice the UV intensity compared to single bulbs, helping irradiate areas that might otherwise be inaccessible; useful when workstation is used to decontaminate apparatus and reagents
- Access doors close to prevent contamination, then slide into storage compartment in base during use
- Stainless-steel ceiling increases UV dose at workstation surface; results in a 10% increase in UV dose with single bulb and 20% with dual UV bulb
- Hinged-glass fascia allows easy access to interior workspace for cleaning and placement of large instruments
- Dual fluorescent lamps ensure excellent workspace visibility
- 254mm UV lamp with convenient switch for timed decontamination of workspace
|1 UV, 2 fluorescent bulbs|
|Protect against contamination in sensitive PCR amplification reactions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok