Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Enables users to efficiently remove excess paraffin wax from the outside edges of tissue cassettes. Provides improved safety for laboratory staff with no risk of damage to printed text, barcodes, or tissue specimens.
Supplier: Epredia™ A84600081
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Heated surface is large enough to clean multiple blocks at the same time
- Natural slope accommodates both left-and right-handed users
- Includes miniature circuit breaker for additional safety
- Memory function retains desired start up temperature
- Built-in waste wax collection tray
- Variable temperature control
- Fast heating system
- Small footprint
- Anti-microbial finish
|110 V 50/60 Hz|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok