Honeywell™ North™ Primair™ PA700 PAPR Kit
PA700 belt mounted PAPR platform offers convenience and comfort. Ideal for pharmaceutical, manufacturing, abatement, construction, and hospital labs.
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ PA701HED111TF
Easy to assembly with components that lock into place with little effort. Easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces
- Blower includes intelligent three-alarm system (visual, audible, and vibratory) to clearly alert users of battery and airflow status
- Illuminated keypad features easy-to-read display and large buttons for convenient operation
- On-demand airflow with three speeds enhance user comfort
- Smart breathing tube connection automatically detects between tight and loose fitting hoses and adjusts airflow accordingly
- Lightweight flexible breathing tube provides increased freedom of movement
- Ergonomic belt distributes PAPR weight evenly and prevents slippage
- Adjustable easy-to-clean PVC straps provide customized fit
- Side-mounted battery locks into place to reduce accidental disconnects
- Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack with on-board charge display; battery holds 8-hour charge
- Smart-charger system can re-charge fully depleted battery in approximately 4.5 hours; continuously monitors battery pack health and alerts user of potential problems via the LED display panel
- Assigned Protection Factor: 25 APF for loose-fitting head covering; 1000 APF for bibbed hood
- Weight, 6.0 lb. (2.7kg)
Meets the requirements of NIOSH CFR 84 when assembled from components listed on the NIOSH approval label included with the product.
|Medium size loose-fitting head cover and adjustable headgear|
|PAPR System with Hood|
|Blower, battery, battery charger, decontamination belt, P100 HEPA filter, filter cover, breathing tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok