Dentec Safety™ Comfort-Air™ Series 400 Elastomeric Facepiece Respirator with OV/R95 Filter Assembly
Organic Vapor/R95 elastomeric respirators are worn when working with lacquer and enamel paints, pesticides, welding, dusts, and oil based particulate aerosols for up to 8 hours.
Supplier: Dentec Safety™ 4ML20DR5ZAM
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves
- Complete with OV/R95 filter assembly for laquer and enamel paints, pesticides, welding, dusts and oil based particulate aerosols for up to 8 hours
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute to traps exhaled air and lift the diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort, reducing heat build up inside
- Rolled sealing flange provides comfort and improves fitting capabilities
- Textured sealing area reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face
- 3-position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Lacquer, enamel paints, pesticides, welding, dusts|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok