SEKISUI Diagnostics™ OSOM™ Ultra Plus Flu A and B Test Kit
Use OSOM™ Ultra Plus Flu A and B Test Kit to detect influenza type A and B in just 10 minutes with minimal hands-on time, simplified workflow, and two additional tests for quality testing at no additional charge.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 1032
The OSOM™ Ultra Plus Flu A and B Test is an in vitro rapid qualitative test that detects influenza type A and B nucleoprotein antigens directly from nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens obtained from patients. High sensitivity and specificity allow for accurate diagnostic testing that is both efficient and cost-effective, allowing for diagnosis and treatment during the same visit.
- Fast diagnosis - read test results in just 10 minutes
- Trust your results - high sensitivity and specificity for more accurate diagnosis
- Save time - pre-filled extraction buffer vial to reduce hands-on time
- Ready-to-use - everything needed to run test is included, with no need for specialized instruments
- QC Inside™ - two extra tests included at no additional charge to run external quality control testing for more confidence in your results
|CLIA waived, 510k approved|
|Waived for Nasal Swab and NP Swab|
|Influenza antigens from nasal or NP swabs|
|A: 96.7% B: 99.2%|
|Room Temperature (15°C to 30°C, 59°F to 86°F)|
|87804QW (Flu A), 87804QW-59 (Flu B)|
|Influenza A, Influenza B|
|A: 90.3% B: 88.0%|
|25 test sticks, 25 nasal swabs, 25 extraction buffer vials, Influenza A+ Control Swab, Influenza B+ Control Swab, IFU, QRG, Workstation|
|Performance characteristics for influenza A were established during the U.S. 2018-2019 influenza season when A/H1N1pdm09 and influenza A/H3N2 were the predominant influenza A viruses in circulation, and the influenza B Yamagata and Victoria lineages were in co-circulation|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 18 months from date of manufacture
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok