Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ Ortho VISION™ Analyzer
Automates in vitro Immunohematology testing of human blood utilizing ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel card technology. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics ORTHO VISION Analyzer provides responsive safety checks and balances give blood bankers the ability to monitor every critical step in the automation process.
Supplier: Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ 6904577
- Column Agglutination Technology using ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel card technology
- Automates test processing functions including liquid pipetting, reagent handling, incubation, centrifugation, reaction grading and interpretation and data management requirements using ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel card technology and digital image processing
- Provides pre-qualification check of the front and back of every ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel card
- Standalone instrument or interfaced to the Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Monitors critical processing monitoring and provides for complete management of system maintenance and quality control
- Up to 42 samples can be loaded (six sample racks holding seven tubes each)
- Authorized personnel on an external computer and on the laboratory’s network can review results
- Can be connected either to a network printer or to a local printer
Reagent Red Blood Cell Supply
- 1 DB-9 serial port (RS-232 port for LIS support)
- 1 RJ45 LAN port supports port speeds of automatic, 10/100 Mbps with half and full duplex.
- Handheld barcode reader
- Other devices
- Supported Sample Types: Centrifuged whole blood, plasma and serum, packed red blood cells
- Sample and Test Processing: Continuous, random, STAT access and batch
- Operating Temperature: 18° to 30°C (64.4° to 86°F)
- Site Relative Humidity: 15 to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Maximum Altitude: 2438m (8000 ft.)
- Heat Output: 3412 BTU/hr.
- Heated Incubator: 12 ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel Cards
- Room Temperature Incubator: 16 ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel Cards
- Centrifuge: two centrifuges; 10 ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel Cards per centrifuge
- Waste: 5.2L, 80 ORTHO ID-MTS™ Gel Cards
- Power Requirements: one dedicated (3-wired single phase; line-neutral and single circuit) AC power line for connection to facility power.
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz 1000 VA
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 77 x 107.4 x 88.9cm (30.3 x 42.3 x 35 in.)
- Weight: 190kg (419 lbs)
|Automates in vitro Immunohematology testing of human blood utilizing ID-MTS™ Gel Card technology.|
|Centrifuged Whole Blood, Plasma and Serum, Packed Red Blood Cells|
|One dedicated (3-wired single phase; line-neutral and single circuit) AC power line for connection to facility power|
|100 to 240VAC|
|ORTHO VISION Analyzer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok