Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Sodium Electrodes
Measure sodium in aqueous solution quickly, accurately and economically with these sodium electrodes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 8611BNWP
Measure sodium in aqueous solutions quickly, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Sodium Electrodes. A unique redox internal system with a Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ ROSS™ electrode provides faster response, and greater stability and accuracy than conventional sodium electrodes.
- Sodium BNC electrodes have 1m cables
- ROSS sodium electrode filling solution: 50mL
- Sodium ionic strength adjustor (ISA): 475mL
- Sodium known addition standard: 475mL
- 1000ppm sodium standard with ISA: 475mL
- 1000ppm sodium standard: 475mL
- Sodium reconditioning solution: 475mL
- Sodium electrode storage solution: 475mL
|900010 or 900012 for low level Na+; ROSS sodium electrode filling solution: 50 mL|
|Sodium Combination Ion Selective Electrode|
|ROSS sodium combination electrode|
|1 x 10-6 M to saturated 0.02 ppm to saturated|
|0° to 100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok