Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with this dissolved oxygen/BOD probe.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 970803
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe.Features:
- Polarographic O2 sensor plus solid-state circuitry in probe top; converts current to voltage for direct DO readout
- Plug probe into benchtop or portable pH meter, read DO over 0 to 14ppm range
- Accuracy, ±0.05ppm/2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F) (sample temperature within 10°C of calibration temperature)
- Dual thermocompensator corrects for membrane permeability and O2 solubility
- Ideal for BOD testing: overflow funnel supplied fits 300mL BOD bottle; built-in magnetic stir bar
- Responds to 96% of change in <30 sec.; O2 consumption 0.1μg/hr.
- Screw-on membrane/electrolyte module; no membrane replacement — simply replace module after ∽3 months of use
Weight, 8 oz. (225g). Dimensions: 1.87″ O.D. (48mm) at top, 0.5″ O.D. (13mm) at sensor section and 9.62″ L (240mm).
Membrane/Electrolyte Module 13-299-81
Batteries, Silver Oxide, Type 10L14 (pack of two). 13-299-83
Overflow Funnel with Stir Bar 13-299-82
Two silver oxide 10L14 batteries, two membrane/electrolyte modules, overflow funnel, built-in stir bar, 29.5″ long (75cm) cable, U.S. standard connector.
|Replace Batteries 2/pk|
|Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe|
|0 ppm to 14 ppm|
|Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor|
|DO/BOD Probe Accessories|
|15°C to 35°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.