Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQ4500 Turbidimeter
Utilize dual LED light sources and drinking water/wastewater methods approved for U.S. EPA regulatory reporting offered by this turbidity meter.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AQ4500
Utilize advanced features with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQ4500 Turbidity Meter, including dual light sources and drinking water/wastewater methods approved for U.S. EPA regulatory reporting. Keep pace with changing regulatory protocols and use White Light LED to comply with EPA 180.1 requirements or Infrared (IR) LED to comply with ISO 7027 requirements. Select from measure modes including EPA 180.1, ISO Nephelometric, ISO Absorbance, % transmittance, EBC and ASBC. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.
Log data into internal memory, or order AQ4CBL cable to send data to printer or download to a computer for easy time- and date-stamped results storage.
- U.S. EPA approval for Drinking Water Reporting per 40 CFR Part 141, vol. 74, no. 147, Monday, August 3, 2009. Rules and regulations pg. 38351-38356
- Dual source to comply with EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027
- Nephelometric and ratiometric measurements with autoranging
- IP67 waterproof portable turbidity meter
- Readings in the range of 0 to 1000 NTU with a choice of units: NT, FTU, FNU, ASBC or EBC
- AQ4500 meter
- Set of 5 USEPA approved primary calibration standards
- Seven glass vials
- User guide
- Carrying case
|Turbidimeter and Calibration Kit|
|US EPA approval for Drinking Water Reporting per 40 CFR Part 141, vol. 74, no. 147, Monday, August 3, 2009. Rules and regulations pg 38351-38356.EPA 180.1 and ISO 7032|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok