Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles
Control sensitivity, specificity and stability with various acid content available within Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 83000920100390
Control sensitivity, specificity and stability with various acid content available within Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles. Particles contain carboxylic acid groups for covalent coupling and can be used directly from the bottle in a variety of applications.Parking area combines surface area and acid content to give you the surface acid distribution that is useful for assay optimization. The surface area per gram of a particle varies inversely with the particle diameter. Acid content refers to the titrated milliequivalents per gram (mEq/g) and is weight-based.
- For most applications, Opti-Link particles can be used directly from the bottle without any pre-cleaning
- Proprietary anionic surfactant does not interfere with binding of proteins nor cause proteins to desorb from particle surfaces, nor cause proteins to desorb from particle surfaces
- Various surface acid concentrations available to help optimize reagent development efforts
- Opti-Link particles have been used in and are equally successful in molecular biology and research applications
Parking Area Properties
- Low Acid Content—60–100 Parking Area—Hydrophobic surface, more colloidally stable than plain polystyrene
- Medium Acid Content—35–59 Parking Area—Hydrophobic and hydrophilic areas; good colloidal stability and good covalent coupling
- High Acid Content—10–34 Parking Area—Hydrophilic surface; excellent colloidal stability; excellent covalent coupling
Clinical diagnostics, molecular biology, nephelometric, turbidimetric and slide agglutination assays
When using Opti-Link particles, ask about our Microparticle Reagent Optimization manual, which outlines our reagent development strategy. This manual includes validated binding, coupling and particle reagent optimization protocols.
|Proprietary anionic surfactant
|Particles that contain carboxylic acid groups for covalent coupling and that can be used in a variety of applications.
|Packaged in 15mL bottles at 10% solids. The evaluation pack consists of three lots from all available PS or CM particles.
|Includes Certificate of Analysis
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.
|White or Colorless
|Package Insert Sheet containing Certicate of Analysis
|Opti-Link Carboxylate-Modified Polystyrene particles are available in different concentrations and package sizes upon request.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok