Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
OHAUS™ Triple Beam Pro Balance
Accurate, dependable and stylish with superior quality and durability. OHAUS Triple Beam Pro Balance is an ideal learning tool to help visualize mass measurement principles and to emphasize a hands-on learning approach.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 80621692
- Attachment weight set
- Rod and clamp assembly
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Unique, easy-grip carrying handle is ergonomically designed and perfectly balanced to allow for effortless transportation
- Security features help prevent theft — security loop and Kensington-type lock (cables sold separately)
- Storage compartment stores included attachment weight set when not in use
- Built-in transportation/storage lock minimizes wear and reduces the possibility of bending the damper vane
- Use rod and clamp assembly for below-balance weighing necessary for specific-gravity determinations
- Two notched and tiered beams provide ease in reading
- Positive poise positioning ensures repeatable results
- Spring-loaded, zero-adjust compensator
- Flip-style storage lock to protect from oscillation
- Magnetic damping to minimize oscillation and speed up weighing
- Stainless-steel plate platform: 5.8 × 5.8 in. (7.1 × 7.1cm)
- Capacity: 92.1 oz.
- Readability: 0.1g
Warranty and Services
10 years, limited
|Triple Beam Pro Mechanical Balance|
|10 x 0.1g (front beam), 500 x 100g (middle beam),|
|Attachment weight set, rod and clamp assembly|
|5.75 lb., 2.61 kg|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok