Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
OHAUS™ Triple Beam Balances
Accurate, rugged and dependable. OHAUS Triple Beam Balances have stainless-steel weighing pans and bearing covers which prevent rust and corrosion.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 80000012/EMD
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Precision-cast poises and deep notches in beams for accurate values every time
- Precision-ground knife edges and self-aligning agate bearings for maximum sensitivity and reproducibility
- Accurate with quick response time
- Magnetic damping minimizes oscillation
- Heavy zinc base won't tip easily like cast aluminum
- Capacity: 610g (2610g with attachment weights)
- Readability: 0.1g
- Front Beam: 10 × 0.1g
- Middle Beam: 500 × 100g
- Rear Beam: 100 × 10g
- Vernier Dial (Dial-O-Gram™ Model only): 10 × 0.1g
- Pan size: 6 in. dia. (21.2cm)
- Dimensions: 18L × 12W × 9 in.H (45.7 × 30.5 × 22.3cm)
Dial-O-Gram model includes advanced features
- Direct-reading vernier dial for faster weighing results
- Tare beam allows containers up to 225g to be balanced out
- Add rod and clamp accessory (S40022B) to perform specific gravity determinations
Specific Gravity Rod and Clamp
- Suspends balance above base of table to measure specific gravity.
Poly Scoop and Counterweight
- Ideal for retaining all of the object being weighed
- Counterweight returns balance to zero when nothing but the scoop is on the platform
- Stainless-steel scoop and counterweight feature heavy-duty construction for long wear
S40028 features a plastic container
Warranty and Services
|1.34 lb., 0.61 kg|
|10 x 0.1g (front beam), 500 x 100g (middle beam),|
|Triple Beam Mechanical Balance|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok