OHAUS™ Harvard Junior™ Mechanical Balance
Unique design combines colorful, plastic two-pan balance with the durability and accuracy of the more expensive Harvard Trip Balances. OHAUS Harvard Junior Mechanical Balance incorporates precision-engineered metal beam and zero-adjust compensator.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 80252050
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Eight-piece metal mass set (2 × 100g, 2 × 50g, 2 × 25g, 2 × 10g)
- Bowl-type pans for use in weighing round objects
- Teacher-developed, standards-based activity guide with background information and assessment guide with reproducibles
- Interchangeable pans enable a broader range of objects to be weighed
- Stackable platforms maximize storage space
- Built-in transportation/storage lock protects the balance's longevity by eliminating oscillation
- Spring-loaded zero-adjust compensator
- Manual damping device minimizes oscillation and speeds up weighing
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport around a room or from class to class
- Capacity: 70.5 oz. (2000g)
- Readability: 0.5g
Warranty and Services
|Plastic plates & bowls incl.|
|ABS Plastic, Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Chinese, English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Spanish (MX)|
|4.4 lb., 2 kg|
|Mechanical Scale, HJ2001|
|Harvard Junior™ Mechanical Balance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok