o-Phosphoric Acid, 85% (Certified ACS), Fisher Chemical™
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.001% max.|
|Reducing Substances||Pass Test|
|Vapor Pressure||2 hPa at 20°C|
|Assay Percent Range||≥85.0 w/w %|
|Percent Purity||≥85.0% (w/w)|
|Chemical Name or Material||o-Phosphoric Acid, 85%|
|Show More Show Less|
Causes burns by all exposure routes. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wear personal protective equipment. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici. Immediate medical attention is required. Do not induce vomiting. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 8, : Corrosive
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok