Newtex™ NXP 150 Approach Suit
- Made from Z-Flex multilayer aluminized fabric
- Provides heat protection where ambient temperature does not exceed 200°F (93°C )
- Aluminized coating reflects 90% of radiant heat, so garment is suitable for intermittent exposure to radiant heat up to 2000°F (1093°C)
- Flame-retardant cotton lining adds protection and comfort
- Large-size standard suit weighs 16 lb. (7.3kg)
- tandard suit contains five components: hood, coat, pants, boots, and gloves
Hood. A hard cap attached to built-in fiberglass support. “Speedy clip” attachment allows easy removal. Hood has shoulder drape, underarm straps, and 6 × 9 1/4 in. (15.2 × 23.5cm) window of gold film over Plexiglas™ plastic. Window has aluminum retainer and two wing locks.Coat. Length, 32 in. (81cm). Tailored sleeves with snap adjustment. Covered snap closure.Pants. High waist, eight-point elastic suspenders, and snapped triangular storm-fly front.Boots. Fit over work shoes and have leather soles and heels. Adjustable tightening straps.Gloves. Length, 14 in. (36cm). Gauntlet style with leather palms. SEF™ fire-retardant lining in fingers.
Note:As special order, suit is available with expanded back, which accommodates SCBA; hood, gloves, and boots also available separately.
Coat and pants available separately. Ask your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for details.
|Material||Z-Flex™ Aluminized Fabric|
|Certifications/Compliance||ISO 6942, EN 366, ISO 9151, EN 367, ISO 15025, EN 532, ISO 9185, EN 348 and ASTM F955, ISO 13937, EN 388, NFPA 701, ASTM D6413|
|Size (English) Chest||Up to 41 in.|
|Size (English) Waist||Up to 37 in.|
|Size (Metric) Waist||Up to 93.98 cm|