- Variable speed from 2 to 60rpm offers gentle continuous mixing of samples
- Low-profile, compact design enables placement at every workstation
- 12 x 10.5 in. platform accommodates a variety of tubes and vessels
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Operating temperature range 5° to 40°C, usable in non-CO2 incubators, refrigerators and chambers
- Continue to run by last set speed and the remaining time when the power recovered.
- Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Audible and visual alarm - In timed mode, when the time reaches zero, alarm will sound five times, then the time window shows“End“ and flickers all the time.
- Alarm can be stopped by touch any key
Warranty and Services
|100/240 V, 1 A, 9.5 W, 50/60 Hz|
|5°C to 40°C, usable in non-CO2 incubators, refrigerators and chambers|
|20° Tilt Nutating Mixer - Variable Speed|
|0 min. to 99:59 hr.|
|2 to 60 rpm|
|16.3 x 11.5 x 10.7 in.(415 x 293 x 273 mm)|
|Audible and Visual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok