Thermo Scientific™ 96 Well Plate, Sphera Low-Attachment Surface, Pack of 1
Color:Clear; Sterility:Sterile; Lid:With Lid
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 174927
Make your most valuable work your best work. Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Sphera™ Microplates feature a superior cell culture surface with demonstrated performance that elevates stem cell and cell culture research. Offered in round and flat-bottom 96-well formats.
Optimizing spheroid formation
- Allows cells to grow in suspension with virtually no cell attachment
- Supports many different cell types and their ability to generate spheroids
- Enables consistent, repeatable cell growth
- Minimizes variability and supports the consistent formation of cancer spheroids that simulate the 3D structures of tumor growth, providing a better model system for studying tumor cell progression and efficacy of anticancer agents in vitro
- Demonstrates superior quality for embryoid body formation of pluripotent stem cells with minimal spontaneous differentiation
- Resultant cells able to differentiate into all three germ layers
|Nunclon Sphera 96F-well plate, case of 8|
|8 x 12|
|Animal origin-free; nonpyrogenic, endotoxin <0.5 EU/mL; USP biological reactivity class VI; SAL 10-6; ANSI/SBS 1-2004|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok