Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Square BioAssay Dishes
Screen large numbers of colonies for cloning experiments, culturing bacteria, fungi and agar diffusion assays using Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Squre BioAssay dishes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 166508
Available in cell culture-treated and non-treated surfaces, the versatile Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Square BioAssay dishes are useful for screening large numbers of colonies, culturing bacteria and fungi, or providing a contained environment for other culture vessels.
- Use as a moisture chamber for incubation on Nunc MicroWell™ Plates
- Lined with filter paper it is ideal as an incubation chamber for in situ hybridization
- Optically clear and compatible with automated robotic instrumentation
- Ideal for screening libraries or isolating clones
- Useful for screening large numbers of colonies in cloning experiments
- Can be used for culturing of bacteria and fungi as well as a moisture chamber for incubation of Nunc MicroWell Plates
- Suitable in agar diffusion assay
- Lined with wet filter paper, it is also useful as an incubation chamber for in situ hybridization
- Large growth area
- Designed for genomic screen and colony picking
|Standard Height, Nunclon Delta Treated Square BioAssay Dish|
|500 sq. cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.