Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ FluoroNunc™/LumiNunc™ 96-Well Plates
Use these well plates for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays (e.g., FLISA) and binding assays.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 437796
Use Thermo Scientific™ Nunc FluoroNunc/LumiNunc 96-Well Solid plates for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays (e.g., FLISA) and binding assays. Thermo Scientific Nunc Immuno plates offer lot-to-lot reliability, well-to-well reproducibility, and are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.
- Plate has SBS footprint—fits standard equipment
- Available with flat-bottom or C-shaped wells
- Choice of PolySorp™ or MaxiSorp™ surface
- Offered as black, white or clear plates
- Certified binding homogeneity/reproducibility
Choice of Surface:
PolySorp - Hydrophobic surface preferentially binds biomolecules that have hydrophobic domains.
MaxiSorp - Hydrophilic surface is optimized for binding IgG and also displays increased binding of many other proteins and biomolecules that possess hydrophilic/hydrophobic character. Available with or without lot specific.
- Performance testing via an IgG binding assay (well-to-well %CV less than 5% for clear plates and less than 10% for colored plates). Tested items come with a certificate.
- Gives maximum reflection
- Minimum autofluorescence and autoluminescence
- Minimizes background in fluorescence reading
- Minimizes back-scattered light
- Minimizes crosstalk
- For time-resolved fluorescence
Compatible with lids for MicroWell™ plates, sealing tape and breathable membrane
|Certified for the absorption of IgG; well to well %CV of less than 10%.|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok