Thermo Scientific™ 96 Well Black Plate, Non-Treated Surface, No Lid, Non-Sterile, Pack of 10
Ensure consistent and reliable results using black and white plates optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 237108
Ensure consistent and reliable results using the high quality Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ F96 MicroWell™ Black and White Polystyrene Plate. Black and white plates are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems and designed for key imaging characteristics. Available with or without cell culture treatment.
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved when you use Nunc Black or White microplates
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Working volume range: 50 to 250μL/well
- Choice of Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta surface for cell-based assays
- Customized bar coding is available
|Custom Barcoding Available|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|50 to 250 μL|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok