Thermo Scientific™ 250mL Conical Centrifuge Tube
Add capacity for your larger samples. The unique wide mouth design provides easy access for pipetting, decanting and removal of the pellet following centrifugation.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 376814
More volume. More access. More space for decanting.
The new Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 250 mL Conical Tube offers added capacity for your larger samples with a one-of-a-kind wide mouth design, providing open, easy access for pipetting, decanting and removal of the pellet following centrifugation.
- Wide mouth design; 250mL capacity
- RNAse/DNAse free
- USP Class VI
- Sterile 10-6 SAL
- Non-pyrogenic, Non-cytotoxic
- Clarified polypropylene for good view of separations and final pellet
- For research use only
- Max RCF 10,000—when fully supported by conical rotor cavity or conical adaptor, achieved in reliability tests based on sedimentation of 1.2 specific gravity fluid at 18°C
- Easy-to-open sterile packaging
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok