Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 1536-Well Microplates Plates
Screen four times as many samples in a single plate with Thermo Scientifi™ Nunc™ 1536-Well Microplates, which are ideal for high-throughput screening.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 253607
Maximize high-throughput screening efficiency by using Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 1536-Well Microplates, built according to ANSI standards and with the highest quality.
- Low plate height is optimized for stacking
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Working well volume, 1 to 10μL
- Customized bar coding is available
|32 x 48|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|1 to 10 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.